1. Make sure the MVA service is started on UCM
2. Media Resource > Mobile Voice Access - to configure your MVA number, in my case my number is 3000
3. Change the Service Parameter > Cisco CallManager
4. Config your H323 gateway, where 192.168.20.20 is your UCM address in my case
dial-peer voice 3000 pots
incoming called-number 3000
dial-peer voice 3001 voip
session target ipv4:192.168.20.20
5. Configure the CCM End User for MVA access
Also make sure that it is added to the appropriate User Group
6. Associate the user to the device, as well as the DN. Also change the device "owner ID" to that user.
7. Create Remote Destination Profile + Remote Destination. Make sure that the rerouting CSS can reach the route pattern for Mobile Connect. Associate the DN on RDP to the user.
8. On the phone, add the mobile connect phone button
Test it by calling from PSTN to the MVA number. If the PSTN number matches (partial match according to the above config) with your remote destination number, you are only required to enter the PIN without the key in the remote destination number when you call the MVA number. Also try Mobile connect and make sure the re-routing CSS can reach the remote destination number.